Everything I've ever told you has been a lie. Including that.

"One must be careful with words. Words change probabilities into facts and by sheer force of definition, translate tendencies into habits."

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Snow.....

So for some random reason, i've decided to write in this dumb thing again, i have no idea why, because in the past it's only gotten me into trouble and been read by the wrong people. so i'm here, housebound because a) last time i checked it was snowing, and b) i have no car. long, very cold and irritating story, and if i think about it im likely to get mad again. I braved the storm to go to Buckland for two things, neither of which i got, swore i'd come back and crack open the bottle of Grey Goose i got for my bday from my step-mom (ugh, never typed that before) ....yeah...and i'm not even cool enough to do that. Mostly because once i drink it, it will be, well, gone...thank you captain obvious. So...i suppose i could clean my room but then i might look like i'm trying too hard, and, well, that would be bad. Embrace my slovenly tendencies is more like it. So maybe its time to open up that vodka, we did buy pineapple juice at the store today in hopes of making flirtinis, but guess whos car died before it got to the liquor store, so no champagne. times like this im glad i dont live alone. drinking in polka dot pjs and my big ugly abercrombie sweater thats a throwback from my hippie days is one thing, but doing it alone is quite another. thus, i am safe, for now at least. nothing to do but smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home