Everything I've ever told you has been a lie. Including that.

"One must be careful with words. Words change probabilities into facts and by sheer force of definition, translate tendencies into habits."

Thursday, February 10, 2005

ladies and gentlemen...the shit has hit the fan

so... could things get any fucking worse? probably, now that i said that. let's see, my roomate and i arent talking, her ugly annoying boyfriend is here ALL THE TIME and his laugh is like fingernails going down a blackboard or something equally annoying. and the person i liked turned out to be an arrogant conceited ASSHOLE who seems to be out to make my life as miserable as possible. god i feel like im back in middle school again whining about how much my life sucks. but it does. maybe, just maybe, can SOMETHING, anything, go right? yes, granted, i'm acting like i'm 5, secretly maybe i'm jealous of liz because now she is madly in love, granted he got beaten with the ugly stick, at least my southern boy was better looking. except he's not mine, and even if he was handed to me on a platter i'd probably throw it on the ground. lets see...he hates pretty much everything about me, my clothes, my shoes, the smoking, and those are only the things he knows about. god help me. time to pull out the jerk magnet shirt, or better yet, put an ad in the daily campus: swf looking for arrogant, committmentphobe, slightly gay guy to fuck with me and then laugh about it afterwards. oh but wait, i get those guys anyway. haha. lucky me.

1 Comments:

Blogger jesseaylen said...

it could be worse. you could've NOT come to Bard and missed out on all the seriously bizarre antics :)

feel free to visit when it's actually warm out and we can lay in the grass like hippies.

-jesse

1:57 AM, February 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home