Everything I've ever told you has been a lie. Including that.

"One must be careful with words. Words change probabilities into facts and by sheer force of definition, translate tendencies into habits."

Thursday, February 17, 2005

A List

Things that annoyed me today...in no particular order:
1. The fact that the girl next to me in my women's lit class turned to the girl next to her and said: "Seriously, we are the only intelligent people in the class." Um.....let's get out GPA/SAT scores and compare, bitches.
2. I have two midterms tomorrow, got drunk on tuesday night, slept through the review session yesterday for my midterm, which i have only been in for two days and now have to learn 4 weeks of class in, um, one night. YAY
3. It's cold out again.
4. Chris Shelton thinks i have "issues" and is in love with various people, myself most definitely NOT included in that list.
5. I miss **** .
6. The fact that the above mentioned girl from womens lit went on a whole thing about how people get intimidated by her because she's pretty and dresses well. Even though she looks like a sausage trying to fit into skinny girl clothes. not working so well, btw.
7. It's Thursday, meaning you-know-who will be sleeping over. HOORAY for strange men in my bathroom when i wake up in the morning.
8. The new issue of Us is CRAP.
9. Kate Bosworth weighs 115 lbs. NOT FAIR
10. Tom's car is finit. Meaning no visits. :(

i guess that'll do it for now...off to see ben folds/gavin degraw. maybe he's cuter in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home