Everything I've ever told you has been a lie. Including that.

"One must be careful with words. Words change probabilities into facts and by sheer force of definition, translate tendencies into habits."

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Some thoughts for today...
-At least someone actually READS this crap...granted, i've apparently gotten myself into trouble, perhaps having the link in facebook wasn't the best idea... although i am flattered that somebody would spend the time to read my rantings. which, by the way, is all it is. rantings for people back home so they know what's going on in my life, good or bad.
-However...apparently i've pissed someone off. Didn't mean to. Like i said, i use this as a place to vent, that's it, and really did not think that what i say mattered to anyone besides myself. I tend not to be a confrontational person...thus i voice my feelings through writing.
-It's better to try to hard than not try at all... and that's all i have to say about that. Had a yummy lunch with chris, overshadowed only by the fact that now i'm hated. but hey, if you're going to spend the time to read my facebook profile and my blog, yet not ever make an intiative to get to know me, or at least talk to me, well, then i don't know what to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home